Veterinary Rehabilitation Practitioner (DVM, CCRP/CCRT)
Veterinary Surgical Centers Rehabilitation (VSCR), a full-service physical rehabilitation and pain management practice in Northern Virginia, seeks an experienced Rehabilitation Practitioner to join its growing team.
• DVM with 1-3 years of experience
• CCRT or CCRP certification, with a minimum of 1 year of experience
• An interest in and passion for learning, training, and growing his/her skill set and company’s offerings
• An understanding and ability to demonstrate the value of communication, client service, and relationship building
• A strong work ethic, positive attitude, and solutions-oriented approach (Good sense of humor a plus!)
• Ability to work 4 days/week, including 2-3 Saturdays/month
• CVA, Chiropractic Certification (AVCA/VSMT) preferred but not required
Responsibilities: Conducting rehabilitation and pain management assessments; evaluating of radiographs; modifying medications as needed; supervising support staff; and participating in marketing/outreach efforts and relationship building to drive referrals.
Our progressive program includes therapeutic laser, ultrasound, e-stim, hydrotherapy (AquaPaws), therapeutic exercise equipment, shockwave therapy (Pulse Vet), and much more. Each center shares a facility with other specialty practices, allowing for direct daily collaboration with specialists in surgery, oncology, ophthalmology, cardiology, and others.
This position based in Leesburg, VA but may require coverage in Vienna, VA as needed. In addition to a competitive salary and paid CE, we offer a generous benefits package that includes health/vision/dental, 401(k); and paid vacation as well as a signing bonus of $5,000!
Serious applicants looking for long-term employment only, please.