This Introductory Module will discuss the concept of the Osteoarthritis Case Manager, the economics of osteoarthritis, and describe the seven course modules.
- Course Details
- Learning Objectives
- Reviews (0)
Osteoarthritis affects an estimated 20% of the canine population. The Canine Osteoarthritis Case Manager course will provide an in-depth examination of canine osteoarthritis and the practical application of treatments. Relevant clinical studies will be reviewed as they pertain to canine osteoarthritis. This Introductory Module will discuss the concept of the Osteoarthritis Case Manager, the economics of osteoarthritis, and describe the seven course modules.
Upon completing this module you will be able to:
- Describe how an osteoarthritis case manager can help your patients and your practice and
- Identify the roles of the treatment team.
- Calculate the potential increase in business by implementing a team approach to OA case management
Veterinarians & Vet Techs or students in these fields
There is more to managing Canine Osteoarthritis than prescribing medications after the dog is disabled. This course will help you and your staff to recognize OA early and to effectively provide pre-emptive care and treatment for dogs in all stages of OA.
- Build your business
- Improve the quality of life for your patients
- Learn how you can earn a certificate for your practice in osteoarthritis case management
- Unit 1: Introduction to the Osteoarthritis Case Manager
- Unit 2: Managing the Business of Osteoarthritis
- Unit 3: Canine Osteoarthritis Case Manager
AAVSB RACE Program
Approval Number: #120-17397
- Number of Hours of CE: 1 Hour for Veterinarians
- Number of Hours of CE: 1 Hour for Veterinary Technicians
You may also like…
Course Length: 20 hours
- Osteoarthritis Case Manager Certificate Program
- The course will help you improve the care and quality of life of dogs with…