All core courses must be completed and case studies accepted prior to sitting for the exam. The exam is required for all students.
Students in one of the fields mentioned earlier are not eligible to take this exam until they have successfully completed their degree program.
The Written online exam will be available on the following “open exam week’s” :
Remember to select your open date: – (all Friday through Friday)
July 23-30, 2021 (cases due now)
October 1-8, 2021 (cases due Aug 1, 2021)
December 3-10, 2021 (cases due Oct 1, 2021)
2022 open dates coming very soon…
You are eligible to take the CCRP exam if you have completed below:
- Completed CCRP courses I-V
- Completed the 40 hour externship and passed the 5 case studies required for Canine VI
The CCRP Exam will be administered in 2 steps.
We want to keep the process simple, organized and secure.
Below are the details:
Step 1: Written exam. The written exam is a secure, timed online exam.
The Written online exam will be available on the following “open exam week’s” in 2021: (select the week you plan to take the written)
July 23-30 (cases due now)
Oct 1-8 (cases due Aug 1st, 2021)
December 3-10 (cases due Oct 1st, 2021)
The exam link will be added to your online dashboard ( where you accessed Canine I and II) on midnight of the first open day and close at midnight on the last day of the week.
For example the July exam will open at Midnight EST on July 23rd and close on Friday July 30th at Midnight EST.
- The exam link will be active during this open exam date- once you activate the link the exam is timed and will shut off.
- You have 3 hours to complete the online exam.
- The exam will be auto corrected and your results will be emailed us. We will contact you to schedule your practical exam.
- If you do not pass your first attempt you will be able to transfer to a future open exam week for a retake.
- If you do not access the exam during the open exam week you sign up for you will be able to transfer to a future open exam week for a retake.
Step 2: Practical exam.
Your written exam will be auto corrected and your results will be emailed to me.
- We will e-mail you and a CCRP Examiner to schedule your 1 on 1 practical exam.
- A zoom meeting will be scheduled for your practical exam. You will present a case study, summarize your state practice acts and complete a practical exam.
- We will e-mail you the instructions and format for your practical exam with your written results.
- Your CCRP Examiner will e-mail me your results and I will notify you and send you paperwork to finish out your CCRP
- If you do not pass the practical you will be given a chance to retake the practical.
- Participant must be a Veterinarian, Veterinary Technician, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, or Occupational Therapist.
- Actively students in one of the approved fields of study must successfully complete their course of study before they can take the examination.
- Successful completion of Canine I (if necessary), II, III and IV, V and VI.
Portions Copyright© Northeast Seminars Inc. All rights reserved.
You may also like…
Course Length: 2.5 hours
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner (C.C.R.P.) Examination Review
- This review class is intended to CCRP enrollees prepare for the final CCRP examination