All core courses must be completed and case studies accepted prior to sitting for the exam. Students in one of the fields mentioned earlier are not eligible to take this exam until they have successfully completed their degree program.
July 24-25, 2021 (Friday & Saturday)- (Case studies are due 4/1/2021 if you intend on taking this exam. The exam is required for all students. )
Start date: July 24, 2021
End date: July 25, 2021
Start time: 08:00 a.m. MST
End time: 05:00 p.m. MST
Venue: Animal Health Institute - Companion Animal Clinic
Address: 5725 W. Utopia Road Glendale, AZ 85308
- Participant must be a Veterinarian, Veterinary Technician, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, or Occupational Therapist.
- Actively students in one of the approved fields of study must successfully complete their course of study before they can take the examination.
- Successful completion of Canine I (if necessary), II, III and IV, V and VI.
Hotel Accommodations Nearby:
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley, 2335 W. Pinnacle Peak Road, Phoenix, AZ 85027 – #623-879-8800
- Individual Call-in reservations can be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to group number 2398057.
- Group room rate includes Free Hot Breakfast, Free Evening Drinks and Snacks from 5:30pm – 7:00pm, Free Wi-Fi and complimentary shuttle.
- Seminar includes coffee breaks and handouts.
- Course-related products (if any) will be available at the course, however, in a limited quantity.
- Certificates of Attendance will be given to all participants and may be used for those who need C.E.U. verification and credits.
- Participants will be required to sign a Release of Liability prior to the commencement of this seminar.
- Location, Instructor, Dates and Cost of seminar are subject to change.
- For group rate accommodations, please call the hotel directly and be sure to mention Northeast Seminars. A limited number of rooms are reserved for participants, when available, on a first-come, first-served basis. Within 30 days of the course, rooms and/or rates may no longer be available. If the course is to be held at a facility, Northeast only provides suggested hotels nearby for room accommodations.
Portions Copyright© Northeast Seminars Inc. All rights reserved.
You may also like…
Course Length: 2.5 hours
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner (C.C.R.P.) Examination Review
- This review class is intended to CCRP enrollees prepare for the final CCRP examination