University of Tennessee, 600 Henley St, 3rd Floor, Knoxville, TN 37902
Exams take place at the University of Tennessee – Knoxville.
All core courses must be completed and case studies accepted prior to sitting for the exam. Students in one of the fields mentioned earlier are not eligible to take this exam until they have successfully completed their degree program.
University of Tennessee - Conference Center
600 Henley Street, 3rd Floor
Knoxville, TN 37902
Start date: December 04, 2020
End date: December 05, 2020
Start time: 08:00 a.m. EDT
End time: 05:00 p.m. EDT
Venue: University of Tennessee - Conference Center
Address: 600 Henley Street, 3rd Floor Knoxville, TN 37902
- Participant must be a Veterinarian, Veterinary Technician, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, or Occupational Therapist.
- Actively students in one of the approved fields of study must successfully complete their course of study before they can take the examination.
- Successful completion of Canine I (if necessary), II, III and IV, V and VI.
December 4 – 5, 2020 (Friday & Saturday)
(Case studies are due 10/1/2020 if you intend on taking this exam. The exam is required for all students. )
Registration: 8:00am on 3rd Floor
Day 1: 8:00am - 5:30pm @ Conference Center
Day 2: 8:00am - 5:00pm @ *College of Veterinary Medicine
Day 2: 7:00pm - 9:00pm Banquet
- *On day 2 vans will be provided to transport you to and from the Conference Center & the College of Veterinary Medicine
- Breakfast, Breaks and Lunches will be provided.
- If your driving in and need to park.....Parking is available at the Locust Street Garage, will validate ticket at registration.
- Within walking distance to all hotels listed below except the Candlewood Suites which is approx. 15 minutes away
- .5 miles to downtown Knoxville, TN
- TYS - McGhee Tyson Airport, Knoxville Tn is 21 minutes or 12.5 miles from Conference Center
- Seminar includes coffee breaks and handouts.
- Course-related products (if any) will be available at the course, however, in a limited quantity.
- Certificates of Attendance will be given to all participants and may be used for those who need C.E.U. verification and credits.
- Participants will be required to sign a Release of Liability prior to the commencement of this seminar.
- Location, Instructor, Dates and Cost of seminar are subject to change.
- For group rate accommodations, please call the hotel directly and be sure to mention Northeast Seminars. A limited number of rooms are reserved for participants, when available, on a first-come, first-served basis. Within 30 days of the course, rooms and/or rates may no longer be available. If the course is to be held at a facility, Northeast only provides suggested hotels nearby for room accommodations.
Portions Copyright© Northeast Seminars Inc. All rights reserved.
Knoxville, TN - FAQs
Knoxville, TN - Hotel Info
You may also like…
Course Length: 2.5 hours
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner (C.C.R.P.) Examination Review
- This review class is intended to CCRP enrollees prepare for the final CCRP examination