Case studies are required for all students.
Canine VI is a two-part course consisting of 40 hours of observation and five required case studies. The guidelines for this course are given to each individual upon registration. Canine I (if required) through IV must be completed prior to beginning this course. Observation hours completed prior to registration or without site approval may not be used to fulfill course requirements. Case studies begun before the pr-requisite is met may not be used to fulfill course requirements.
Case Studies must be submitted for the following areas:
- Orthopedic – two cases
- Neurological – two cases
- Additional case of the participant’s choosing – one case
- Participant must be a Veterinarian, Veterinary Technician, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapist or an actively enrolled student in on of these fields.
- Veterinarians must have completed Canine II – IV and Veterinary Technicians, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants and Occupational Therapists must have completed Canine I – IV
Deadlines for cases: due 2 months prior to each exam date.
If you have any questions, Please contact Northeast Seminars at 1-800-272-2044 or 1-603-329-6117, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Portions Copyright© Northeast Seminars Inc. All rights reserved.
You may also like…
Course Length: 2.5 hours
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner (C.C.R.P.) Examination Review
- This review class is intended to CCRP enrollees prepare for the final CCRP examination