We are more than happy to list employment opportunities in the field of canine and equine rehabilitation. Listings will remain on the website for one month and then will be removed. If you would like your listing to remain on the site longer, please notify us prior to the remove date.
If you have an opening you would like listed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- City and state of employment
- Job description and qualifications
- Contact person
- How to contact (phone, email, or both)
We reserve the right to refuse requests for listings. We are not an employment agency and we do not research those listing with us. It is up to each individual to investigate the potential employer/employee.
- Veterinary Technician – Veterinary Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine – Franklin, TNJob Title: Veterinary Rehabilitation Technician FT/PT: Full-Time Employer: Veterinary Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine Location: Franklin, TN VRSM is seeking a licensed veterinary technician to join our high-performing rehabilitation team. An ideal candidate would have experience working in a rehab setting with certification. A pending certification or a strong interest in obtaining certification and those new […]
- Physical Therapist Certified in Canine Rehabilitation (FT or PT) – TheK9PT – Chicago, ILEmployer: TheK9PT Position: Physical Therapist certified in canine rehabilitation (FT or PT) City and state of employment: Chicago, IL Job description and qualifications: We are growing and looking for a fun, committed, determined, and passionate canine rehabilitation therapist with a strong desire to grow with us! TheK9PT is a fast growing canine rehabilitation business operating […]
- Veterinary Rehabilitation PT or DVM (Full Time Preferred/Part Time Considered) – Healing Tails – Chicago, ILAre you a PT or DVM certified in rehab and looking for a change? Healing Tails is a small, but rapidly growing clinic located in the South Loop. We provide top notch, personalized care for every patient that walks through our doors. We’re looking for someone to join our team who is excited to perform […]
- Rehab Certified Veterinarians and Technicians Needed – Paradise Point Animal Hospital – Phoenix, AZOur hospital is brand new (2019) and well equipped with water treadmill, cold laser, electrostimulation and acupuncture services. The rehab center has grown rapidly, and we are expanding to open a rehab-only location. Please email Kandi Nelson email@example.com for more information or to submit your resume. If you prefer to chat call (602) 550-1148. We are […]
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Assistant or Equivalent – Florida Veterinary Rehabilitation (VROMP partner practice) – DeLand, FLCertified Canine Rehabilitation Assistant or equivalent $15-20 per hour depending on experience and certifications. Florida Veterinary Rehabilitation, a VROMP partner practice, is a busy small animal rehabilitation only veterinary clinic in DeLand, Florida! We are the “mobility experts” and provide the highest standard of care in rehabilitation medicine to our clients and patients in the […]
- Veterinary Rehabilitation Technician – BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital – Lafayette, COVeterinary Rehabilitation TechnicianFT/PT: Full-TimeEmployer: BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet HospitalLocation: Lafayette, CODescription: Boulder Road Veterinary Specialists, a new addition to the BluePearl family, is hiring for their Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Department. We are looking for the right Veterinary Technician who is passionate about veterinary rehabilitation. We are looking for someone who enjoys communicating with clients and […]
- Experienced Rehab Professional – County Line Veterinary Clinic – New Braunfels, TXWe are a well-established 3 doctor small animal clinic in New Braunfels, TX, (between Austin and San Antonio) with established roots in our community and a reputation for combining high-quality medicine with exceptional client service. This is a great opportunity for a positive, caring, progressive individual looking for a dedicated team whose core values are […]
- F/T Rehab Certified Veterinarian – Thera-Vet Acres – Webster, NY
Thera-Vet Acres is hiring for additional NYS Licensed Veterinary Technicians!
Join our busy rehabilitation practice, now with three locations: Webster, Hilton, and Honeoye Falls! As greater Rochester’s only canine, feline, and equine rehabilitation care center, we help our patients reach their maximum performance and quality of life. We are currently expanding to help more pets!
- F/T Rehab Technician (CCRVN, CCRA, CCRP, CVMRT) – UC Davis VMTH Integrative Medicine – Davis, CA
VET MED TEACHING HOSPITAL – 072105Department Description:The Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital (VMTH) is a unit that provides clinical case material in support of the teaching programs throughout the School of Veterinary Medicine on a 24-hour basis. Its primary objectives are to train professional (veterinary) students, graduate clinical students (interns and residents), and graduate academic students; to provide veterinary services to the public; to serve as a referral center for practicing veterinarians, and to advance veterinary medical knowledge.
Location:Davis, CAJob Summary:Responsible for providing simple and complex patient rehabilitation including manual therapy techniques, modalities, therapeutic exercise, hydrotherapy, balance training, gait training and other appropriate treatments. Perform student and house officer teaching and didactic curriculum support. Work closely with faculty veterinarians, house officers, students, and physical rehabilitation staff while providing consultation and training on difficult cases.
- Certified Rehabilitation Associate Veterinarian- Westside Animal Hospital – Colorado Springs, COCertified Rehabilitation Associate Veterinarian Westside Animal Hospital – established in 1970/Colorado Springs Veterinary Surgery & Rehab Center, established in 2020, together offering a comprehensive range of veterinary services for companion animals’ total healthcare. We are proud to have maintained AAHA Accreditation for almost 30 years. For over ten years, our practice has won the distinction […]