How much does it cost?
$499.00 – Individual Subscription
$999.00 – Clinical Subscription; this includes up to 5 members of your clinic (must be associated with primary DVM practice)
- 22 Hours CE
- 1 year access to complete course
- Completion Certificate for participants and clinic
If I want to enroll additional team members over the 5 members what is the tuition?
- $200 per person (must be associated with Primary DVM’s practice)
How do I enroll additional team members?
- Contact the CE specialists at Northeast Seminars. They will enroll additional team members for you (800)272-2044 or Register online
How does this course benefit my practice?
- Improved understanding of OA
- Improve your teams abilities to recognize early signs of OA and begin treatment while it can significantly benefit the quality of life of the patient
- Learn team approach to OA case management
- Courses specifically for the vet, vet tech and vet assistant
- Build practice through better OA case management
- Learn the latest and most efficacious management modalities
- Laser Therapy
- Pulse therapy
- Cryogenic Therapy
- Physical Therapies
- Conscientious Canine OA management practices can increase the bottom line in your practice by as much as $500,000 annually.
What does the course look like?
- The course emulates the classroom environment. The instructor appears on one side of the screen in full motion video, on the opposite site of the computer screen, the instructor’s slides and other visual aids are synchronized to the instructors presentation. Demonstrations and visual examples are delivered to you in the comfort of your office, home or wherever you can connect to the internet.
How do I get CE credit for the course?
- You will receive credit for the courses through RACE.
- Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion. The certificate will indicate that you have received 20 contact hours toward your continuing education requirements.
Does the UT track my participation in the course?
- Yes. You can receive a certificate of completion only after you have completed viewing the courses and answered the assessment questions.
What if I don’t answer the questions correctly, do I get a second chance?
- Yes. Because better understanding of OA is the objective to this course, you may view and review the course as often as you like during your 1 year access.
If I want to view extend the course after the first year, will I be charged again?
- No. After you have viewed the materials, ongoing access to the course and continuous updates may be accessed at $200/ year per user. All students will be notified via email when new materials are available through UTK9OA.com
What are the minimum requirements for my computer?
- You need a high speed internet connection. A dial up connection will work, but you will get old waiting for the files to buffer.
- You should be able to view this course on any computer built in the last 10 years. You can make sure your connection is adequate by viewing the introduction to the course that is currently available via this link then just add to cart and register for free.