Veterinary Rehabilitation Therapy Technician
Reports to: Nursing Supervisor
Overall Responsibility: Our Rehabilitation Technician’s primary focus will be providing rehabilitation services to canines and other animals in need. Full time or Part time available.
- Perform post surgical, inpatient rehabilitation exercises
- Assist in rehab examinations, evaluations, and rehabilitation plans
- Use equipment to facilitate rehabilitation such as laser therapy and underwater treadmill
- Coordinate the rehabilitation schedule and interfaces with other services
- Teach rehabilitation techniques to rehabilitation assistants and owners for at home exercises
- Multi-task in a fast paced working environment
- Maintain a high level of organization and communication
- Maintain accurate medical records and rehabilitation logs
- Provide consistent quality customer service to every client and patient
- Work independently
Mandatory requirements include:
- CCRP/CCRA/CCRP Certification required
- At least 5 years experience as a Veterinary Technician in a rehab setting; CVT/LVT/RVT preferred
Physical Requirements: This job is physically active and requires frequent bending and standing for long periods of time. It requires routine lifting and restraining animals. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs regularly.
Compensation and Benefits: Compensation is based on experience and skill level. Sign on bonus for experienced rehab candidates. Full-time benefits include health, dental, vision insurances; employee rewards program; CE allowance; 401k; paid time off; uniforms; and discounted veterinary care.
For more information, or to apply, go to: www.mlahvet.com/careers