NorthStar VETS®, is seeking a full-time, board-certified or residency trained VETERINARY REHABILITATION SPECIALIST and CERTIFIED REHABILITATION TECHNICIANS to expand its growing facilities throughout New Jersey. At NorthStar VETS the atmosphere is collaborative, meaning that you’d have direct access to many veterinary specialists in over a dozen specialties with whom to consult, and this is encouraged with daily morning cage-side rounds.
NorthStar VETS® is:
• A VECCS®-Certified Level I Facility
• An AAHA® accredited referral hospital for over 12 years
• Award-winning (Practice of the Year)
• Privately owned for over 20 years
• Pioneering procedures and clinical trials
• A dedicated learning environment
• 18 comprehensive referral services
• Feline Friendly Gold Level Practice
• Fear Free Certified staff members
• Deeply established in multiple NJ communities
• 33,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility
As a world-class leader in veterinary emergency, trauma, and specialty care, our standards are very high. Our unique philosophy rewards success and fosters professional motivation. Team members enjoy increased job satisfaction through: a nice work-life balance, a veterinarian tuition reimbursement program, continuing education support, exceptional employee benefits, and a generous compensation package, a higher than average support-staff-to-doctor ratio, management who listens, plus great pay and other benefits. The ideal candidate will be looking for an opportunity to perform at their highest level, welcomes a large and varied caseload, and enjoys sharing their expertise with others.
For confidential consideration, please contact Daniel Stobie, DVM, MS, DACVS at (609) 223-1510 or email your CV to DrDStobie@northstarvets.com.