Great Job Opportunity at Canine New England Inc.
Canine New England is a 21,000 sq ft Rehabilitation and Performance facility in Walpole, Ma. We see over 100 dogs per week for physical therapy, agility, fly ball, fitness, dock diving, swimming, and other dog sports.
Our PT Dept. at CNE has the use of two underwater treadmills, Class IV Laser, 41 ft x 21 ft heated swimming pool, Full Exercise room with land treadmill and Fitpaws equipment, two evaluation rooms, acupuncture, chiropractic and massage room. In addition to providing therapy to canine clients, responsibilities include underwater treadmill maintenance, housekeeping for the rehab areas, other tasks as needed.
We are seeking a self motivated, team player to add to our Canine Rehabilitation Practice. The candidate must be friendly with strong communication skills and works well within the team. This person should also be confident when handling dogs and use positive reinforcement techniques for physical rehab treatments. The candidate must be able to move and position dogs of all sizes. This is a 20 hr/wk position for now but could potentially become F/T. Must have:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistant, Occupational Therapist, or Veterinary Technician
- Certified in Canine Rehabilitation or in the process of a Certification program. Possible financial assistance towards certification available.
- Ability to stand, bend or sit for 6-8 hours
- Motivated individual with a strong desire to learn and develop in this profession
- Willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and some holidays
- Understands the importance of customer service
We are growing fast and need to find the right fit to add to our already great team! Contact Canine New England at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (508) 761-6500.