Southeast Veterinary Neurology (SEVN) is seeking a highly motivated, skilled, organized and outgoing full time Canine Rehabilitation Technician to join our growing specialty hospital! You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with a Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist Veterinarian as well as access to the latest in therapy technology, including an on-site underwater treadmill.
Founded in 2010, SEVN is south Florida’s only hospital that exclusively treats medical and surgical diseases of the brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles. We offer the full spectrum of expertise, compassion, and state-of-the-art equipment to provide our patients with optimal care. Our veterinary neurologists use high-field MRI, CT scans, electrodiagnostics, CSF analysis and operating microscopes to diagnose and treat our patient’s neurological conditions.
Our philosophy is simple: Be there when our patients need us; treat each patient as if he or she were our own; offer the latest technology, expertise and techniques.
Core Values: We are always available, we choose to be positive, we go the extra mile for our team, clients and patients, we work together to consistently improve ourselves and each other, we put the well being of others before our personal gain, we are honest about how we think and feel.
Our Rehabilitation Technician’s primary focus will be in our Rehabilitation Room where they will be primarily:
- Performing post surgical, inpatient rehabilitation exercises
- Assist in rehab examinations, evaluations, and rehabilitation plans
- Will use equipment to facilitate rehabilitation such as laser therapy and underwater treadmill
- Coordinates the rehabilitation schedule and interfaces with other services
- Teaches rehabilitation techniques to rehabilitation assistants
Qualified candidates must be able to:
- Multi-task in a fast paced working environment
- Maintain a high level of organization and communication
- Maintain accurate medical records and rehabilitation logs
- Provide consistent quality customer service to every client and patient
- Work independently
Mandatory requirements include:
- CCRP/CCRA/CCRP Certification
- At least 2 years experience as a Veterinary Technician; CVT/LVT/RVT preferred
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Job Type: Full-time
- Veterinary Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
Please contact me if you know of any soon to be, or recent graduates that would be interested in an interview at our hospital in sunny Boynton Beach, Florida! I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Carissa D. Reese, BS, CVT, RVT, VTS (Neurology)
Neurology Technologist Supervisor
Southeast Veterinary Neurology
7280 W Boynton Beach Blvd.
Boynton Beach, FL 33437