Fort Collins Veterinary Emergency and Rehabilitation is seeking a full time (4 shifts/wk) Certified Veterinary Technician to work in Rehabilitation dept. Preference given to those certified or working towards a rehabilitation certification.
$1000.00 sign on bonus for qualified candidates!!
- Client communication and education
- Handle patients safely and with respect
- Run patient exercises under guidance of DVM
- Provide laser therapy and therapeutic ultrasound to patients
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Run anesthesia for sedated procedures, including shockwave, stem cell and PRP therapies
- Maintain accurate medical records for patients
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking (problem solving)
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of general rehabilitation modalities
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, and be safe in a physical work environment
Competitive wages offered depending on experience ($14-$19/ hr) along with incredible benefit packages that include, medical, dental and vision, 401 K, PTO, plus many more options to choose from for full time team members. In house benefits include scrub allowance, pet insurance stipend, employee discounts on services and products, access to a gym membership and a continuing education allowance.
We are located in beautiful Fort Collins, CO. It is a very active community with access to many outdoor activities, including biking, kayaking, nature trails and more.
We are looking for a committed individual to join our family and grow with us. Our values are top notch patient care and customer service, honesty and providing a fun environment to work in. If this sounds like you and the hospital you are looking for, then Apply Today!
We want you on our team and look forward to hearing from you soon.