Pace Veterinary Clinic, in partnership with Animal Rehab & Wellness Center seeking for an
Associate Veterinarian. The ideal candidate would have 0-4 years experience who has or is
pursuing Rehab certification.
• 12 month contract from start date of full time employment
• $500 monthly stipend towards group based health insurance
• AVMLA/Local VMA dues paid
• Rehab certification or nearing completion required
• Full access to Animal Rehab & Wellness Center and all equipment to see patients and
oversee Rehab sessions/staff implementation.
• Discounted dental, vision, life and accident insurance available on group plan
• Professional liability paid through private hospital policy
• State of Florida Veterinary (initial and renewal while employed)
• 5 CE days + $1,000 stipend for CE annually (after 6 months employment)
• 2 weeks paid vacation per year (after 6 months employment)
• 5 sick days per year
• Pension plan (employer contribution of 3% gross salary, starts after 2 years)
• Work schedule
o Four days per week (8-6pm)
o Every other Saturday. (8:30-12)
o No emergency on call duty.
o Embroidered scrubs and jacket provided
• Pet discounts (products/inventory at cost, services at estimated/fair cost)
• Annual salary based on experience.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to